Saturday, May 3, 2014

Music

Hey Guys!

I just read that Beyonce and Jay-Z would be touring together this summer. I'm so excited!!! It got me thinking about all of the concerts I've been to. Hmm.... My first was in the 5th grade. My mom took me to a Salt-n-Pepa show. It was wonderful. I fell in love with live music. I'm mostly a hip hop chick, but I've ventured out. I really enjoy a Summer Jam or Rock the Bells type show. You get to see so many groups/bands that you may not have normally seen.

Some of my favorites have been:
  • Wu-Tang
  • Beyonce

With my girls after the Beyonce show


  • The Roots
  • Snoop Dogg
  • The Game
  • Raphael Saadiq
  • Janet Jackson
  • Prince


There are so many shows I hope to catch this year.


I'm really looking forward to all the great live must. Anyone going to any of these shows in California?
Look out for me :)

ticketmaster.com

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird